Skrill, formerly known as Moneybookers is ranked one of the best online payments methods in New Zealand and the rest of the world. The payment systems company was established in 2001 and has managed to stay in the helm of innovation providing players with fast, safe and secure digital transactions. This top casino banking method is also used by the best NZ casino sites enabling players to fund their online casino accounts and cashout their winnings. This guide details all things you need to know about Skrill accepting casinos. Read on for more.
List of the Best Casinos Accepting Skrill
1150+ games & 98.2% Payout
1000+ games & 97% Payout
1600+ games & 98.2% Payout
1100+ games & 98.2% Payout
500+ games & 98% Payout
600+ games & 95% Payout
Why Use Skrill at a Casino?
Skrill is favoured by many gamblers in New Zealand because of the many benefits it has including the speed at which you can move money. Kiwis can transfer funds and make withdrawals instantly when they have a Skrill account. This is different to Wire Transfer as you might have to wait several hours or even days for your bank to process your transaction.
More so, opening a Skrill account is free. Kiwi players can also transfer funds onto their Skrill account for free using other banking methods including Maestro, Swift and bank transfer. However, transferring money from banking options such as MasterCard, American Express and Visa onto your Skrill account charges a fee. Moreover, Skrill lets you enjoy your favourite real money casino games by just one simple tap. New Zealand players are also eligible for best Skrill casino bonus offers!
Deposit Using Skrill
Funding your online casino account with Skrill is quick and easy. Below are the simple steps you need to follow:
- First set-up a Skrill account if you don’t have any.
- Add your preferred payment method to your Skrill account – could be your credit or debit card.
- Choose your favourite Skrill casino on our list.
- Go to the cashier.
- Choose Skrill as your preferred casino banking option.
- Make a deposit using Skill.
- Start playing your favourite casino games and pokies!
Make a Skrill Withdrawal
Well, this is the downside for using Skrill as a payment method. The online payments system charges a fee for withdrawals. Currently, transferring money into another Skrill wallet charges 1.9%, and 7.50% into a Visa account. Players can withdraw using Skrill via the same steps used for deposits, but in this instance, you will select the ‘withdraw/cashout’ option instead of ‘deposit/fund account’.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Using Skrill
Although Skrill is a safe and popular payment method, it has advantages and disadvantages. Below are some of the pros and cons of using Skrill at online casinos.
- It’s instant.
- Safe and secure.
- Convenient for making small deposits.
- It offers options – Skrill prepaid MasterCard & Skrill 1-Tap.
- Featuresreward programs with discounts.
- Charges a fee for withdrawals.
- Not available in some countries – something Kiwis shouldn’t worry about because it caters for NZ.